Hourly coaching is a flexible way to get 1-on-1 coaching and editing when you want it.
Benefits of Hourly Coaching:
- 1-on-1 attention: Hourly coaching provides 1-on-1 attention with one of The Art of Applying Consultants to get you the right help at the right time.
- Help when you need it: Hourly coaching is ideal for applicants who want feedback and guidance at any point in the application process.
- Flexible form of coaching: You can use hourly coaching to work on as many school and fellowship applications as you can fit in your purchased time. You can use hourly coaching for coaching calls, asking questions via email, editing, you name it.
- A great way to try coaching with us: If you are still deciding on taking the plunge with us, or need some help in an area outside of editing, this is the package for you.
- More time to submit materials: Hourly coaching clients can submit materials to their consultant for editing up to 4 business days before their school and fellowship deadlines.
Purchase Hourly Coaching
1 hour of hourly coaching is $350.
There is a 2-hour minimum purchase.
Purchase a bundle of 5 hours for $1600 (save $150).
Purchase a bundle of 10 hours for $3000 (save $500).
How many hours should I buy?
|Task||Estimated hours needed|
|Initial profile review and candidacy assessment||1|
|Recommender selection and preparation of Recommender Packet||2|
|Resume Overhaul (per page)||1|
|Essay topic brainstorming (per school)||1|
|Essay review (one draft of a set of essays)||2|
|Customized Fellowship Search and Strategic Advising||2|
|Mock Interview prep||2|
|Waitlist Strategy & Email Communication Coaching||3|
|Ding Analysis and Reapplication Strategy||3|
When do my hours expire?
Hourly coaching hours purchased January 1 – December 31, 2016 expire May 1, 2017.