Stop wasting time and start getting the answers you seek.
Is this you?
- You’re determined to apply and get admitted to a top policy school, business school, or both—but you aren’t 100% familiar with the process and fear that a simple mistake could cost you your ticket to the Ivy League.
- You’re afraid that you won’t get into a top grad school and your chances of working at the World Bank / IMF / Acumen Fund / your own consulting firm will be severely limited.
- The idea of not getting to study under all the amazing scholars whose work you read in The Economist really depresses you.
- You fear your low GPA / test scores / limited work experience will result in your application being tossed in the “maybe…eh, maybe not” pile
- Your worst nightmare is that you will pour your time, energy, and hard-earned money into tackling this process—and then have to do the entire thing all over again.
- You are a proactive self-starter who is willing to learn the strategies and insights necessary to crafting a winning application—and you are willing to implement what you learn.
If so, let’s be friends!
Hi, I’m Kaneisha Grayson.
Since May 2010 when I received a $10,000 entrepreneurship grant from Harvard Business School, I’ve made it my job to:
- help people feel confident and clear when writing their essays
- understand how their candidacy measures up to other people applying to top policy and/or business schools
- clearly and convincingly convey their career goals
- work efficiently and systematically on their application process so that they have time to enjoy life and maintain performance at work
- juggle numerous applications simultaneously while getting everything done
- figure out how to turn what appear to be weaknesses (low GPA, low test scores, etc.) into strengths and assets to the application
- position their work experience—no matter how seemingly unrelated—for the graduate programs they wish to attend
- decide on appropriate experiences to include in their essays
- help international students—especially my beloved Aussies—navigate the complicated U.S. grad school admissions process
- turn generic responses to essays into sparkling, memorable messages
- show people how to take wordy, wandering essays and get them down to the word limit without losing the core message
- write “optional” essays that explain application weaknesses and leave no doubt that you are adequately prepared for the rigor of a top graduate school
- teach people how to find fellowships and position themselves well to receive them
- help people choose the best recommenders and prepare their recommenders to write stellar letters of support
- make sure your essays reflect the depth and breadth of your experiences while still communicating a cohesive story
- showcase and shape your experiences and plans for the future
- turn one-page MBA-focused resumes into expanded CVs that tell the full story of your potential as a public leader
- tackle thorny recommender issues—like when a recommender asks you to write your own letter
- overcome writer’s block and get great content down on the page
My clients have been awarded over $12.3 million dollars in graduate fellowships and are students and alumni of top business and policy schools around the world.
Why don’t you come join us?
[lead_p]Sign up for the weekly newsletter to stay up to date on upcoming workshops, services, and need-to-know info.[/lead_p]