Some hints on terminology:
- Evening MBA: Classes are usually held during the week at night.
- Weekend MBA: Classes are held during the weekend (and depending on the program, both Saturday and Sunday).
- Part Time MBA: This is a little confusing, because this term can have two meanings.
- Meaning #1: “Part Time” is used to describe the amount of time (i.e. your life) you commit to the program. This is a comparative term to differentiate the commitment from a “Full Time” program.
- Meaning #2: “Part Time” can mean a program that is partially conducted online. For example, you have half of your classes in person and half of them you can take online. Be wary of this when considering a program, do your research!
Note: As always, please make sure to double check the school’s website to verify any information provided; don’t let us be your only source! Sometimes dates and links change. If any information we have provided is inconsistent with what is provided on the school’s website, please, please, please let us know! We are committed to providing accuracy for our entire community, and welcome your feedback.