Kaneisha Grayson, Founder of The Art of Applying
and Harvard Business School & Harvard Kennedy School graduate presents…
Free Presentation: Six Secrets to Multiple Acceptances
(while completing their applications
in less time with less stress!)
6:00 AM Pacific,
9:00 AM Eastern
Founder, The Art of Applying
Harvard Business School MBA
Harvard Kennedy School MPA
as featured in…
Let’s get started on turning around your application process NOW!
During this free presentation, you will learn…
- The gameplan our clients use to get 3-5 Ivy League grad school acceptances.
- How to apply to the most prestigious schools and get better results than if you applied to lower-ranked schools.
- The secret to convincing the admissions committee that you’re prepared for an Ivy League classroom even if you have a lower than average GMAT, GRE, or LSAT score.
- How to have the time, insight, and motivation to write outstanding essays even if you’re not a strong writer or are uncomfortable writing about yourself.
- A proven system for getting the admissions committee to happily overlook a few blemishes on your undergraduate transcript.
- AND… how to do all of this while staying encouraged and focused on getting into the best school you can!
“Kaneisha and my consultant were absolutely invaluable in my MBA application process. I highly recommend The Art of Applying®!”
– admitted to Harvard Business School MBA program with a 650 GMAT score
“The Art of Applying® was such a great help throughout this journey.”
– admitted to Harvard Kennedy School MPP program with a full scholarship and Harvard Business School 2+2 program