<![CDATA[Hello, and welcome back to our Schools and Scholarships spotlight series! Throughout the last few weeks we’ve shown you top business, policy, and law schools around the country, as well as scholarships that are available from each of the schools. If you aren’t caught up, check them out on our blog! For this week, we’ve decided to give you B-school applicants one more bonus spotlight. So join us as we introduce you to:
UCLA Anderson School of ManagementDegree Programs: UCLA Anderson offers many different types of degree programs, so you can be sure that there’s a masters program that will fit your needs. Full Time MBA → The UCLA Anderson MBA Program offers a world-class academic experience, a highly collaborative student culture, real-world business research and consulting experience, and a proven record of success in career advancement. The personal transformation and advancement achieved by their MBA graduates is reflected by the impressive accomplishments of the MBA alumni, including Larry Fink (‘76), founder, chairman and CEO of BlackRock, and Susan Diane Wojcicki (‘98), CEO of YouTube. Fully Employed MBA → The UCLA Anderson Fully Employed MBA (FEMBA) Program is a flexible 3-year part-time MBA program for working professionals looking to take the next step in their careers. Taught by the same world-renowned UCLA faculty, pursue an MBA while working full time and surrounded by classmates from a diverse set of backgrounds and industries. Ph. D. Program → The UCLA Anderson Ph. D. Program prepares students for careers in university teaching as well as research. Executive MBA Program → The EMBA Program is a two-year program designed for mid-career executives who are seeking to obtain an advanced management education while continuing in their professional roles. Global EMBA for Asia Pacific → The UCLA-NUS Global Executive MBA Program for Asia Pacific is offered jointly by UCLA Anderson School of Management and National University of Singapore (NUS) Business School to prepare and develop senior managers for top management positions in large multinational operations. Master of Financial Engineering → The Masters of Financial Engineering Program prepares students for positions as risk managers, investment bankers, asset managers, derivative traders and developers of specialized securities. Master of Science in Business Analytics → Students will be prepared to use large databases combined with descriptive, predictive, and prescriptive analytics to find answers to fundamental business problems. So just what does UCLA Anderson look for in their students? UCLA Anderson looks for three unique qualities in their applicants, including:
- Share Success: “By Share Success we mean our students should be collaborative and supportive of one another, fully engaged in academic explorations, and be thoughtful when they achieve success”.
- Think Fearlessly: “When we say Think Fearlessly, we’re looking for people who are passionate, inquisitive, and analytical while striving for innovation”.
- Drive Change: “We’re also looking for those who Drive Change by being original and productive in pursuit of meaningful impact. This means maintaining an optimistic viewpoint during challenging times, employing strategic thinking and, most important, being resilient”.
- 44 Countries Represented
- 28% Minorities
- 38% Women
- 30% International Citizen
- 163 Undergraduate Institutions
- 3.2-3.8 Middle 80% GPA Range
- 716 Average GMAT
- 680-750 Middle 80% GMAT Range
Leave a Reply