Hello, grad school hopeful! Our 15-minute Quick Calls are the gut check you’ve been looking for to answer the question: Am I competitive?
This is a quick get-to-know-you call where we will ask you questions about your background and goals, and see if you remind us of our favorite clients who have been able to achieve results without being the perfect-on-paper applicant.
If we are able to confidently say “YES! You are competitive!”, then we’ll invite you to book a longer 90-minute Breakthrough Call with our team where we will do an in-depth discovery session of your background, personal and professional obstacles, the challenges you have faced and are currently facing, and how we can work together to get your dream outcome.
Ready to book your Quick Call?
We have limited Quick Call spots, so we ask that you first submit the Applicant Profile so that we can have all the information we need from you. Once you submit the Applicant Profile, then our team will reach out to you within 3 business days to book your free 15-minute Quick Call.
Who should have a Quick Call?
You are a good fit for a Quick Call if:
- you have a few weeks, a few months, or even a few years until your applications are due
- you want to speak on a call to determine which of our packages is the right fit for you
- you want the question “Am I actually competitive or am I crazy to think I can get into these schools?” answered so you can get unstuck in your application process and move forward with confidence
- you want to get a feel for our team’s energy and personality before committing to a larger package
You are not a good fit for a Quick Call if:
- you need to tell a long, detailed story about your profile and application process (We don’t do long, detailed stories on Quick Calls, but you can and will go into deep background information during a Breakthrough Call).
- you have a long list of questions about your application process that you want answers to
- you want us to edit or review application materials during the call (You need to purchase Hourly Coaching for that.)
Interested in a Quick Call?
Our Quick Call slots fill up quickly. If none of the available time slots work for you, just email us with the times and dates that work best for you and we’ll get you sorted!
Do I have to have a Quick Call to be a client?
If you want to join our signature coaching program Application Accelerator® program, you need to have a 15-minute Quick Call and then a 90-minute long Breakthrough Call.
If you are interested in our other service, Hourly Coaching, you are welcome to skip past the Quick Call, message us with any questions you have about our services and how it works, and/or simply purchase what you need.
What do I need to prepare for the Quick Call?
Before your Quick Call, make sure you have filled out our Applicant Profile so that we can learn more about your background, goals, and challenges in the application process.
If we don’t have your filled out Applicant Profile form 24 hours before your call, we will have to reschedule your Quick Call.
What if I have questions about your services?
We’re happy to answer as many questions as you’d like about our services through email for free. We may even surprise you and send you a quick video response! Contact us here.
If you’d prefer to ask your questions about our services during a call, then you should reach out for a Quick Call.