Since 2010, The Art of Applying team has worked directly with over 1000 applicants from all over the world on getting into their dream schools.
Our clients have earned over $20 million in merit scholarships and fellowships.
We have over 27,000 unique monthly visitors to our website and over 9,000 active monthly newsletter subscribers.
We aren’t here to try and see if you might get in; we’re here to help you get amazing life-changing results.
Hourly Coaching is a limited offering we brought back during the pandemic to provide a more accessible and flexible way to work with us as a client.
If you’re interested in working with us via Hourly Coaching, you should reach out right away as we have limited spots for this package.
With Hourly Coaching, you are paired with a dedicated consultant and can use your purchased hours for email coaching, editing of essays/resumes/letters of recommendation, and coaching calls. You can use the hours included in your package to apply to as many schools and scholarships as you want.
Our signature service for how we work with clients is our Application Accelerator®.
Our Application Accelerator® is the equivalent to what other companies may refer to as the following: comprehensive coaching, “All-In coaching,” or complete guidance. However, our program has several differences:
- We don’t charge by the school. You can apply to as many schools and scholarships as you want with our help once you’re in the program.
- We help you consider, apply to, and negotiate for scholarship aid. We don’t want you to just get in; we want you to have a clear plan for paying for school.
- You aren’t applying in isolation. You’ll have a dedicated one-on-one consultant assigned to work with you on your application materials. On top of that, you will also have access to our teaching modules, and our wider team of consultants such as our resume specialist, writing tutor, test prep tutor, and mindset coaches. You’ll also have access to our wider network of applicants we’ve worked with over the last 10 years.
Application Accelerator® is an intensive, hands-on hybrid of 1-on-1 comprehensive coaching combined with cohort learning.
It focuses on teaching you everything you need to know to get into the most highly ranked graduate program possible (that is also a great fit for you) with as much funding as possible.
The members of the Application Accelerator® tend to identify with our tribe of “wild card applicants” and fall into one or more of these categories:
- passionate but imperfect applicants to Harvard — especially Harvard Kennedy School and Harvard Business School
- joint degree applicants who want a company that understands the intricacies and nuances of applying to multiple schools across two or more degrees
- from underrepresented racial/ethnic backgrounds — and we happily accept white clients and achieve outstanding results with them as well — just to be clear. 🙂
- first-generation U.S. citizen
- first-generation college graduate
- first-generation professional (meaning they are a member of the first generation in their family to go to grad school — like our founder Kaneisha!)
- grew up in a low-income environment (U.S. or international)
- LGBTQIA and/or non-binary
- have ADHD and/or dyslexia
- an international student from an emerging economy country with high inequality
FAQ about the Application Accelerator®
What is a Breakthrough Call? A Breakthrough Call is an in-depth 90-minute call during which we dive deep into your profile and application process to assess what’s working, what’s not working, and how we can best help you. At the end of the Breakthrough Call, we invite you to work with us in our Application Accelerator® or Hourly Coaching, depending on what best fits your needs and desired experience. The first step to working with us is to have a 15-minute Quick Call.
How many schools does this cover? There is no limit on the number of schools and scholarships you can apply to in the Application Accelerator® (we do have limits in place on coaching calls, editing, etc. and 90% of clients don’t need to purchase anything extra). Most of our clients are able to apply to 6-9 schools during their time in the program.
What if I want to apply to just one school? You’re welcome to skip the Application Accelerator and enroll in Hourly Coaching. However, every season, people enroll in the Application Accelerator® program to apply to “just one school.” The one-school applicants are most often do-or-die applicants to Harvard Kennedy School MC/MPA program.
Green Light Guarantee™
Membership in Application Accelerator® comes with our Green Light Guarantee™ that if you do all the work in the program, and you aren’t admitted to one of the schools we agree on applying to together, we will work with you the immediately following season and put you through the entire program again for free.
The first step for exploring working together in the Application Accelerator® is to have a Quick Call with our team.
2021 Tuition for Application Accelerator®
Regular Tuition for 2021 Season: $27,000
if purchased more than 48 hours after you have a Breakthrough Call
2021 Tuition with Decisiveness Discount™: $20,000 paid upfront
if purchased during your Breakthrough Call
2021 Tuition with Decisiveness Discount™ + Payment Plan: $21,000
paid in three monthly payments of $7000 if purchased during your Breakthrough Call
Even more FAQ
You can also watch this video where our founder Kaneisha discusses more of the most commonly asked questions.