Since 2010, The Art of Applying team has worked directly with 1000+ applicants from all over the world on getting into their dream schools.
Our clients have earned $20+ million in merit scholarships and fellowships.
We have 8000+ unique monthly visitors to our website and 8,000+ active monthly newsletter subscribers.
We were started out of an HBS apartment, and now have a twelve-year track record, countless celebratory screenshots, and a Netflix-like library of video testimonials on our Youtube channel and here on our blog from our thrilled clients.
We aren’t here to try and see if you might get in; we’re here to help you get amazing life-changing results.
Both of our coaching packages include:
- a dedicated consultant
- a private client portal for communication (desktop, browser, and mobile app) and a private client folder to keep all of your application materials organized
- a 50-minute Game Plan session to outline the major action steps needed for your applicant profile
- submit unlimited questions to your consultant in your private client portal
- submit unlimited questions to our founder Kaneisha, our Director of Client Experience, Leah, our expert team, and other clients in the Q&A Vault, which contains 200+ client questions and answers
- access to The Art of Applying® course modules
- access to The Art of Applying® Resources Folder containing 100+ sample essays, resumes, letters of recommendation, and email templates
- access to The Art of Applying® private client forum
- access to 4 group coaching calls per month focused on Q&A and live essay, resume, and letter of recommendation editing
- an engagement that encompasses your entire application process — until May 1, 2023
- ability to renew your engagement on an annual basis for a modest fee if you decide you want more time to apply
- $5000 Decisiveness Discount for enrolling during your Breakthrough Call. Our clients achieve better results (in terms of number of acceptances, ranking of schools, and scholarships) the earlier they begin. We incentivize people committing and starting their engagements as early as possible by offering the Decisiveness Discount.
our signature offering, providing a structured, high-touch coaching and accountability experience with intensive 1:1 coaching, a cohort learning experience, priority on group calls and guaranteed results via our Green Light Guarantee
Regular Tuition: $30,000
Tuition after $5000 Decisiveness Discount: $25,000
Payment Plan: 4 monthly payments of $6500
our most flexible package for applicants who want to use a bundle of hours for coaching calls and/or editing. This package is an especially good fit for extremely busy professionals who are unsure they would use the group coaching resources.
Regular Tuition for 20 hours: $21,000
Tuition after $5000 Decisiveness Discount: $16,000
Payment Plan: 4 monthly payments of $4250
Why choose us?
- We have a 10+ year record of outstanding results. We focus on helping our clients get into the best school possible — even if they aren’t the perfect applicant.
- We don’t charge by the school. You can apply to as many schools and scholarships as you want with our help once you’re a client, regardless of the package.
- We help you apply for scholarships and negotiate for additional scholarship aid. We don’t want you to just get in; we want you to have a clear plan for paying for school. Some of our clients are wealthy, but for those who are not, our expertise in financial aid negotiations is essential.
- You aren’t applying in isolation. You’ll have a dedicated one-on-one consultant assigned to work with you on your application materials. On top of that, you will also have access to our teaching modules, and our wider team of consultants such as our resume specialist, writing tutor, and mindset coaches. You’ll also have access to our wider network of applicants we’ve worked with over the last 10+ years.
Who we work with
Our clients tend to identify with our tribe of “wild card applicants” and fall into one or more of these categories:
- passionate but imperfect applicants to Harvard and other top-ranked institutions
- Harvard Kennedy School applicants of all types
- joint degree applicants who want a company that understands the intricacies and nuances of applying to multiple schools across two or more degrees
- people from underrepresented racial/ethnic backgrounds — and we happily accept white clients and achieve outstanding results with them as well — just to be clear. 🙂
- first-generation U.S. citizen
- first-generation college graduate
- first-generation professional (meaning they are a member of the first generation in their family to go to grad school — like our founder Kaneisha!)
- grew up in a low-income environment (U.S. or international) and have “made it”
- LGBTQIA and/or non-binary
- have ADHD, dyslexia, or other types of neurodiversity
- an international student from an emerging economy country with high inequality