When to write a financial aid appeal letter:
- after you have received your notification of acceptance
- after you have received all the details of your financial aid package
- before you accept your place in the class; before you submit your attendance deposit
How to send your financial aid appeal letter:
- The earlier you send the letter after receiving the offer of admission and your financial aid letter, the better.
- I recommend sending the letter via email in the body of the email (not as an attachment).
- Attach to the email the financial aid letter you received from your dream school as well as the more generous offers you received.